Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sigh.

My heart hurts.

Life isn't all rainbows and unicorns. Sometimes it really really stinks.

Someone very close to me said some very hurtful things to me last night. Some of them are probably true, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I didn't sleep at all. I had to be at work for a 7:30 am meeting - a good two hours before I normally show up. The meeting has to do with a major shake-up - something that is causing everyone at work to be on edge. I am exhausted.

Something that I have been looking forward to for months and invested dozens of hours of my time in has been ripped out from underneath me. I am very sad for the loss.

My house is a mess. It should be a sanctuary and a place for me to be able to relax and unwind. An island of calm in a stressed out world. Not so much. There is so much clutter creating negative energy. It has been raining so much and for so long that the backyard is a swamp and muddy dog prints are everywhere.

I am really sad and hurt and down and lost right now.

At least my dogs still love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment