Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vacation, all I ever wanted. Vacation, have to get away!

Lately, I feel like I am somewhat close to a nervous breakdown. I am overworked, over stressed, and over extended.

But . . . things are looking up. Very soon I will be here:
doing this:
this:
and definitely this:


I am excited about this trip. I am going to knock three things off my life list, and partially complete two more. I am going to the beach, going scuba diving, and taking a trip alone. It's kind of weird though - people feel sorry for me.

I have great friends, great family, a pretty nifty Rockstar, and four fabulous mutts. Any and all of them could come too. But the thought taking a trip alone to decompress is very exciting. I don't have to worry about feeding anyone but myself, laundry, scheduling or doing anything I don't want to do. I also have to rely on myself for all decisions. Tentative plans include sleeping, eating, sampling the local rum, scuba diving and/or snorkeling, yoga and reading. Maybe a trip to some Mayan ruins or caves if I am feeling particularly ambitious. If not, I will lounge on the beach or in a hammock. Yes, you can see how tragic it is that I will be traveling alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment