Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello, Tall, Blond and Dead

I just watched the season finale of the HBO series True Blood. It is a pretty good show - sometimes a bit corny (including tonight) but different than the normal fare. It takes place in Louisiana and follows the lives of some people in a small town. And by people I mean people, vampires, shape-shifters, fairies, werewolves and such. It's pretty southern - full of accents, front porches, bars, sweltering days and half naked men.

This type of show is not my typical genre, but this particular show has a few pretty people to look at, so that helps me remember to tune in. My particular favorite would be Eric Northman, aka Alex Skarsgard.



I wouldn't mind being a vampire if I could hang out with him for a few hundred years. Which got me pondering . . . . think of all the time you'd have if you became a vampire! You could learn so much about so many different subjects. Anything and everything. And that folks, is what makes me a complete geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment