Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time is not on my side

Has is really been six weeks since I posted? Yeah, pretty much.

It's not like I haven't thought about it. Remember that scene in European Vacation? The one where they are trapped in the traffic circle and they just keep going around and around. Look kids, Big Ben, Parliment!




I find myself in the traffic circle of way too busy and chronic procrastination. When I am not in one boat I am in the other.

So, you ask, what have I been doing? Working, planting the garden, running a couple of half marathons and a full marathon, and heading to Jersey for the Rockstar's Dad's surprise birthday party. I also read some books, planted some flowers, walked some dogs and watched some TV. Pretty riveting stuff!

I am hoping to get back in the groove though, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment